Granada IT Components Europe bv is part of the Intel Platinum partner program. This page contains a small summary of the DC S3520 3D NAND SSD as published by Intel, with the downloadable link for the full product brief below. Please check with us to hear what special pricing we have available for you!
Product brief summary of the Intel SSD DC S3520 series
The Intel SSD DC S3520 Series is part of Intel 3D NAND SSD family. Built on 3D NAND, Intel 3D NAND SSD’s transform the economics of storage.
- Increased Performance Per Watt
- Excellent Efficiency Across Power States
- Increased Endurance at 1.0 DWPD
- Latest 20nm MLC NAND Flash Memory Technology
With an increasing demand for real-time analytics, forecasts indicate that by 2018, 60% of data centers will require high-performance computing solutions – and 40% of high performance computing (HPC) will be available on-demand in the cloud. Intel can give the data center a competitive advantage with the Intel Solid State Drive Data Center DC S3520 Series. This series is designed for data center, cloud, and embedded usage segments, and is ideal for read intensive workloads such as boot, web server, low data rate operational databases and analytics.
- Capacity 2.5”: 150GB, 240GB, 480GB, 800GB, 960GB, 1.2TB and 1.6TB
- Capacity M.2: 150GB, 240GB, 480GB, 760GB and 960GB
- 3D NAND Flash Memory Multi-Level Cell (MLCL)
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
- Latency: 40 µs (read) / 42 µs (write)
- Height: 2.5” 7.0 mm thick/up to 66 grams and M.2 9 grams
Special pricing available at Granada IT Components Europe bv
Feel free to contact us here and send us an email with your inquiry or give us a call and ask for the latest pricing available!
Link to the full product brief: Intel SSD DC S3520 series