Granada IT Components Europe bv is part of the Intel Platinum partner program. This page contains a small summary of the Intel SSD DC S3510 series as published by Intel, with the downloadable link for the full product brief below. Please check with us to hear what special pricing we have available for you!
The DC S3510 Series with .3 full DWD is optimized for read-intensive applications such as boot, web servers, lower data rate operational databases and a variety of analytics.
• Optimized for Data Center Endurance
• Full End to End Data Protection
• Enhanced Power-Efficient Performance
• High Reliability – Low Total Cost of Ownership
The Intel SSD DC Family for SATA accelerates data center performance with read-write throughput speeds up to 550/520 megabytes per second (MB/s) and 4K random read-write input/output operations per second (IOPs) up to 85,000/45,000. Applications benefit from 55µs typical latency with max read latencies of 500µs 99.9% of the time. Combining performance with low typical active power (less than 6.9 watts), the Intel SSD DC family for SATA improves data center efficiency with superior quality of service, reduced energy costs, and is ideal for server or application upgrades.
• Capacity 2.5”: 80GB, 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 800GB, 1.2TB and 1.6TB
• Bandwidth: up to 500 / 460 Mb/s
• 16nm NAND Flash Memory
• Interface: SATA 6Gb/s, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s
• Latency: 50 µs (read) / 65 µs (write)
• Life Expectancy: 2 million hours Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
Special pricing available at Granada IT Components Europe bv
Feel free to contact us here and send us an email with your inquiry or give us a call and ask for the latest pricing available!
For the full product brief, check the official Intel website, by clicking the following link: Intel SSD DC S3510 series